Restropress Print & Tracking APP
RestroPress Print & Tracking APP
RestroPress Print & Tracking APP allows you to manage the status of all orders such as new orders, completed orders, pending orders, paid orders, payments, and shipments and help you print order receipts through any printer connected to your computer easily and quickly directly from the Desktop APP.
This desktop app allows you to easily review and update all orders without going to the WordPress admin dashboard.
Enjoy the powerful features that include:
- Order management
- Auto Print support
- Easy to understand UI
- Order Notification
Start tracking orders and print order receipts at ease
In order to use the App after successful download from the Windows App store & Mac App Store, and need to purchase Order Tracking Extension. You should install the extension as a normal plugin in your admin dashboard and proceed with the guidelines in the settings of the extension provided and proceed accordingly.
Installation and Set up
To install order Tracking API
- Download Order Tracking API extension
- Go to the site’s /wp-admin Plugins > Add New section.
- Go to the Install Plugins section and select the Upload option.
- Browse and locate the ZIP file you downloaded and then select Install Now.
- Finally, go back to the Plugins page, find the Order Tracking API plugin and select Activate.
To use the RestroPress Print & Tracking APP, you need to enable your tracking API using the API key in your order tracking extension setting.
- Download Windows App store or Mac App Store as per your requirements.
- Install the Desktop application in your system
- Lunch the app and use your website URL and API key at the starting page
- Then log in using your username and password.
Once you log in to the App, you can able to see the order page where you can check new orders, completed orders, paid orders, canceled orders and payment processing, etc., and then print receipts.
- You can customize the printer setting by clicking the setting icon at the right upper corner of your screen.
- You can enable the auto print option if you want to print the receipts automatically.
- Then add your printer, which is connected to your system, and print receipts in PDF or XPS doc format.
- Next to that, you can choose to print receipt settings whether you need for kitchen copy or a customer copy.
- Save it.
- If you want to add a new printer to your system, you can also add it by going to ‘printers and scanners in the windows setting part.
Once it done, you can able to manage orders as well as print the receipts.
Here you can select the image for your store logo.
In this section, you will enter the details you want to show on the invoice below the item listing. You can add images and align the content using the editor.
In this section, you will enter the details you want to show on the invoice at the end of the receipt.